Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Sometimes you discover something so good it needs to be shared! Did you know Hershey makes Skor chips? I may be a out of the loop on this because I just discovered these at the grocery store last week. What's more, I decided to make the recipe for blondies which was on the back of the package. Sounds base, I know, but it was well worth it. You'll never be unpopular at the office with these...and they're dead easy.
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons milk
1 1/4 cup CHIPITS® SKOR® Toffee Bits, divided
1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F Grease 13 x 9-inch (baking pan.
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs until creamy.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture with milk.
4. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Spread evenly in baking pan.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle evenly with remaining toffee bits. Let cool. Cut into bars (Makes 24 bars).
(Picture and recipe from hersheycanada.com)